PHP Classes

Useless (unfortunately)

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP-Obfuscator  >  All threads  >  Useless (unfortunately)  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Useless (unfortunately)
Summary:Easily reversible
Author:Robson
Date:2009-12-23 14:50:39
Update:2010-04-25 05:35:28

1. Useless (unfortunately)   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Robson Robson - 2009-12-23 14:50:39
Man, I'm sorry to say that the obfuscation provided by your class is useless.
I just have to change the 'eval' for 'echo' in the obfuscated file to see it.
I'm looking for an obfuscation solution for almost an year now, but all the ones I've found have the same problem.
If you have any ideas of how to solve it and need some help, please contact.

2. Re: Useless (unfortunately)   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mike Scirocco Mike Scirocco - 2009-12-23 21:11:46 - In reply to message 1 from Robson
I'm curious about why this would be useful, I mean nobody can see the php on the server, they can only see the html that it generates, so what is the point of this?

3. Re: Useless (unfortunately)   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Anish Karim C Anish Karim C - 2009-12-24 16:23:19 - In reply to message 1 from Robson
This is obfuscation not an encryption function. I am trying to make something you are looking for. Anyway I will check the sequence you are saying.

Regards,

Anish

4. Re: Useless (unfortunately)   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Anish Karim C Anish Karim C - 2009-12-24 16:54:56 - In reply to message 1 from Robson
Hey,

The echo instead of eval works! thanks. If you are looking for something irreversible try this,

put your script through this program for 'n' number of times. n is any random number which is greater than 1. Then try the same echo thing. This is also reversible as it is not encoding or something, but it took some time to find the actual code.

5. Re: Useless (unfortunately)   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Anish Karim C Anish Karim C - 2009-12-24 16:59:33 - In reply to message 2 from Mike Scirocco
Yes, there is that is why I made it. It is used for storing some sensitive information hiding from others who have access with your server or computer.

Eg: Database information to connect.

6. Re: Useless (unfortunately)   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mike Scirocco Mike Scirocco - 2009-12-24 18:13:20 - In reply to message 5 from Anish Karim C
I see, thanks for explaining.

7. Re: Useless (unfortunately)   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Anish Karim C Anish Karim C - 2010-04-25 05:35:28 - In reply to message 1 from Robson
Hey,

Can you give a try for retrieving the data from obfuscated code again. I have added some codes to my class to avoid "eval to echo" for reveal the code.

Regards,

Anish