Author: Manuel Lemos
Updated on: 2021-08-04
Posted on: 2021-08-04
Package: PHP HTML Test Case
This package provides classes that use PHPUnit testing features to test the HTML output of PHP projects.
This way, it simplifies the control of the quality of PHP projects that need to generate HTML output.
About the PHP HTML Test Case Package
The basic purpose is: Extends PHPUnit to test HTML output
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package provides PHPUnit to test HTML output.
It provides a sub-class of PHPUnit that can perform several tests to validate the HTML output generated by PHP code. Currently, it can:
- Validate whole HTML documents using the validation services at html5.validator.nu
- Checks if a string contains HTML tags
- Checks if a string contains a specific HTML tag
- Checks if a string contains a specific HTML tag and value
- Checks if a string contains a specific HTML tag and attribute
- Checks if a string contains a specific HTML tag with a given ID value
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
1,596,665 PHP developers registered to the PHP Classes site.
Be One of Us!
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.