Author: Manuel Lemos
Package: XOOPS Modules Builder
This package can be used to develop new modules, thus allowing to extend XOOPS in less time than if you had to manually write all code of a new XOOPS module.
About the XOOPS Modules Builder Package
The basic purpose is: Generate new modules for the XOOPS CMS
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package implements a module that can generate new modules for the XOOPS CMS.
It implements a Web based user interface that appears as part of a site with content managed by the XOOPS CMS that can generate code and other types of files for new modules. Currently it can:
- Creates basic folder structure
- Creates all necessary class files for each table
- Creates all necessary admin files for each table
- Creates all necessary user files for each table
- Creates all necessary template files for GUI for each table
- Creates installation files
- Creates config files
- Creates language files
- Creates module logo
- Implements common XOOPS classes
- Implements blocks
- Implements search
- Implements comments system
- Implements notifications system
- Implements broken functionallity
- Implements permission handler
- Implements test data system
- Implements feedback system
- Implements rating system
- Implements rss handler
- Implements tag handler
- Implements pdf output
- Implements preloads for namespaces
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
1,596,782 PHP developers registered to the PHP Classes site.
Be One of Us!
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.